When a problem arises within your IT infrastructure, do you have what it takes to pinpoint the cause and solve it?
Let’s say you do. This makes for a good start for what might be considered reactive IT infrastructure problem solving. But let’s take things a step further. The ability to patch a leak or identify bugs as they pop up is crucial, but is your IT team equipped to address small-scale issues before they turn into larger, production-halting issues? Or worse, are these problems just symptoms of larger issues to come?
With so much going on within your server, storage, database, SAN and cloud systems and assets, gleaning the details you need to proactively and quickly identify issues, misconfigurations or areas of improvement has historically been difficult. However, since 2001, Galileo Performance Performance has helped our customers do just that, leveraging the predictive analytics provided by our infrastructure performance monitoring to make the best decisions concerning their infrastructure.
We’re pleased to announce that we’ve taken things a huge step further with our enhanced predictive analytics, now accessible from our new and improved Analytics Dashboard. This intuitive dashboard provides critical visibility into not just current infrastructure issues but future ones, giving you simple and actionable health assessments faster than ever before.
Galileo’s Enhanced Analytics Dashboard: How does it work?
Galileo users have always had access to predictive analytics to support their IT decision making through informative dashboards. But now, our redesigned Analytics Dashboard makes it much easier for IT stakeholders to have a full understanding of the condition and performance of their most important infrastructure systems.
The key to the success of our new dashboard is the revamped severity indicators and category cards, making it crystal clear which issues need to be addressed immediately (in red), in the near future (yellow) or systems that are healthy (green). With a few clicks, Galileo does the analysis for you and provides the appropriate data and reports.
Our updated Analytics Dashboard includes best-in-class features like:
- A redesigned Severity Indicator. There’s never a need to guess when it comes to supporting your infrastructure performance. Using your own, custom thresholds, this indicator shows which systems are Healthy and have not crossed any thresholds. It displays a Warning icon when systems cross one or more warning thresholds, and a Critical icon when multiple critical thresholds are crossed.
- Clearer category cards. We’ve included a new color palette for Critical and Warning indicators, making it easier for your team to take proactive action when necessary.
- New sorting options. Visibility into your infrastructure has never been so transparent. You decide how to view your assets, including ascending or descending time percentage, number of systems, or the amount of time assets surpass critical thresholds.
- New report details. Reports include clickable asset names within headers and tables, which leads you to insights within the Core Explorer Dashboard in a new tab. This means you have all the details you need right at your fingertips.
- Enhanced email reports. You can now receive a new, more in-depth email report for a selected tag within the Enterprise Dashboard, sent to you once a week or once per day.
With this information, your IT team can proactively address any performance or capacity issues that might emerge within your infrastructure. No guessing as to the root cause, or which tasks should take priority. Our new Analytics dashboard offers everything you need to continually support the best performance of your most key systems.