For over two decades, IBM Systems Technical University (#IBMTechU) events have delivered technical training for IT professionals on IBM Systems technology solutions as well as their preferred value-added solutions. IBM’s first United States event of 2018 kicks off on April 30the and runs through May 4 in Orlando, Florida.
Join the team from Galileo Performance Explorer in an relaxed, single-venue setting for the most comprehensive technical training event for IT professionals who work with Big Blue systems: IBM Power Systems, Z and Storage. IBM Systems Technical University is built specifically for you. With a comprehensive technical agenda that is completely customizable to your specific training needs, you’ll learn how to plan, architect, install, configure, migrate, operate and optimize your specific IT infrastructure.
At IBM Tech U in Orlando, you’ll get the opportunity to:
- Sharpen your expertise with sessions, demos and hands-on labs led by IBM product and industry experts
- Test-drive new products from IBM and IBM Business Partners in the Solution Center
- Certify your skills on-site at an up to 50% discount rate
- Expand your professional network when you connect with product developers and industry leaders
- Learn from your peers via networking sessions and discussions on real-world IT challenges and successes
- Prep for @IBMSystems exams with the all NEW Storage Certification Boot Camps in Orlando
Why attend #IBMTechU?
The agenda includes 700+ information-packed technical sessions delivered by top IBM developers and experts. You can use IBM’s Agenda Preview Tool to explore what’s most important for you – by brand, by track or by keyword!
Grow your skills via in-depth lectures, demos and labs delivered by IBM Distinguished Engineers, developers and product experts. Topics include:
IBM Power Systems
- IBM POWER9 and Futures
- IBM AIX, IBM i and Linux on Power
- Power Virtualization and Cloud Solutions with PowerVM, PowerVC, IBM Cloud Private, OpenStack, Nutanix
- SAP HANA and Modern Data Platform, Oracle, Open Source
- Database Solutions
- Cognitive: HPC, PowerAI, Data Analytics, Hortonworks
- Security with PowerSC
- High Availability with PowerHA
- Deep-dive Performance and tuning
- IBM z14 and Pervasive Encryption
- z/OS, z/VM and Linux on Z
- IBM Z Performance, Monitoring and Capacity Planning
- CICS, WebSphere, APIs and Blockchain
- Db2, Spark and Machine Learning for z/OS
- IBM Z DevOps and Application Development
- Hybrid Cloud and IBM Z
- IBM FlashSystems
- Cloud and Virtualization
- Software Defined Storage
- Security and Encryption
- Server and Storage Hardware
- Data Protection Archive and Backup
- Object Storage
Prepare to pass key exams with IBM Storage Certification Boot Camps.
IBM Professional Certification is a valuable credential earned by thousands of IT professionals. IBM Storage Certification Boot Camps can help you quickly grasp the core concepts of key IBM Storage hardware and Spectrum software products to prepare you for these Storage certification exams:
- IBM Certified Specialist: New Workloads Sales V1
- IBM Certified Specialist: Traditional Workload Sales V1
- IBM Certified Specialist: IBM Virtualized Storage V2
- IBM Certified Specialist: IBM Technical Storage
These fast-paced, three-hour sessions focus on learning core features, functions and capabilities with an emphasis on competitive differentiators. If you’re an IBM Storage Business Partner, you must pass these exams to get recertified by the May 31 deadline.
TechU also offers certification testing on other IBM Systems products. All exams are offered at a special rate of only $100 — a 50 percent discount from what you’d pay at a testing center.
See you in Orlando at IBM Systems Technical University
As an IBM Gold Business Partner, you can always find the teams from Galileo Performance Explorer and the ATS Group at #IBMTechU events. As an industry leader in intuitive infrastructure performance monitoring, we will be well represented in Orlando and can always be found at the Solution Center. The gang from Galileo will at booth #2. Stop by and say hi, check out a live demo and grab a beach ball for when you hit the lazy river at Hilton Orlando… after the conference of course!
If the Orlando IBM Tech U doesn’t fit your schedule, choose one of IBM’s other 2018 TechU events.
Galileo is Ready for IBM Storage
Have you heard the news? Galileo Performance Explorer recently announced a partnership with the Ready for IBM Storage Program to empower IBM clients to proactively monitor, manage and optimize their IT environments. Galileo Performance Explorer is now available as a validated IBM PartnerWorld solution, enabling Galileo to support customers, VARs, MSPs and enterprise partners worldwide. The Ready for IBM Storage program integrates and validates business partner offerings with IBM technology to enable end-to-end use cases, simplify deployment and reduce risk for clients. Be sure to visit our booth at IBM Tech U in Orlando to see the power of predictive infrastructure monitoring for all your strategic initiatives.