Headed to VMworld 2018 this August? The team from Galileo will be there too! As a best-in-class provider of comprehensive infrastructure performance monitoring, Galileo provides our clients with vendor-agnostic, predictive insights into their VMware environments, as well as more comprehensive analytics around related assets, including IBM storage, servers and systems.
Join the VIP Reception on Day 1
We’d love to tell you how Galileo can support your upcoming infrastructure initiatives. Our team is hosting a fun VIP Welcome Reception at VMworld at Libertine Social inside of Mandalay Bay. Please RSVP to join us and feel free share with others in your organization that will be in Las Vegas for one of the biggest IT events of the year!
Relax & Revive on Day 2
Need to break away from the hustle of the conference and breath some fresh air? Join Galileo Performance Explorer at Mandalay Bay Beach on Tuesday, August 28th. Voted by Trip Advisor as one of the best pools in the US, Mandalay Bay’s world-famous aquatic playground features 2,700 tons of real sand and a 1.6 million gallon wave pool. No presentations, no pressure. Simply mix and mingle with the team while taking in the sunshine (after sessions of course)!
Need more information about the events above? Please reach out to Kelly at email@example.com.
Why attend VMworld?
Technology-driven innovation is disrupting every market and industry. And it’s being created by people like you. You unlock value from today’s technologies while anticipating a rapidly approaching technological future. At VMworld 2018, VMware’s premier event, you can find what you need to launch the your digital transformation:
- Hear Expert Perspectives: Learn from top VMware and industry experts about what matters most today in IT and what’s coming next.
- Connect and Collaborate: Catch up with colleagues, meet new friends, and explore ideas with 23,000+ fellow attendees.
- Get Certified: Build your skills and expertise to solve tomorrow’s challenges today with VMware certifications.
- Have Serious Fun: Relax and let loose with games, recreation events, sponsored get-togethers, and VMworld Fest—our can’t-miss party.
No matter what path you’re on, you’ll discover the technology, learn the trends and meet the people that are shaping the future of digital business and taking IT to the next level. VMworld offers incredible opportunities for education, training, and insights into current and future trends related to digital infrastructure technology and transformation. Get direct experience and training with hands-on labs, and discover new product breakthroughs. VMware executives and experts will also be there to meet with attendees, lead workshops and give keynotes.
The team from Galileo Performance Explorer is most excited to meet with our partners and clients whose organizations are embarking on infrastructure initiatives such as AI infrastructure and capacity planning, cloud migrations, high performance computing and server consolidation. Galileo’s VIP Reception is an invaluable opportunity to hear success stories that are directly applicable to your business initiatives.
Making hybrid cloud easier with VMware and IBM Systems
Hybrid clouds are a topic most IT organizations are starting to explore. Companies are moving to hybrid clouds because they provide both a public cloud where applications can be developed and deployed quickly and a private cloud that maintains the highest levels of security and availability for business-critical data and processes.
Creating the best combination, though, is often fraught with technical difficulties. The optimal solutions for each part haven’t always worked well together. IBM has developed solutions with VMware to lower those barriers. These new solutions include:
- For IBM Power Systems and IBM z Systems there is now VMware vRealize Automation. It is a leading cloud-management platform which can provision and manage virtual machines on both platforms across private and hybrid clouds. Organizations can provision virtualized workloads to a variety of operating systems, including AIX, IBM i, Linux on Power Systems and Linux on z Systems. Support for IBM PowerVM, IBM PowerKVM, IBM z/VM and IBM KVM on z hypervisors is provided.
- New features integrate IBM Storage technology with VMware. IBM has become a design partner for VMware’s Site Recovery Manager stretch cluster, with IBM Spectrum Virtualize and the IBM SAN Volume Controller (SVC) delivering the data availability required for ongoing operations during planned and unplanned outages. IBM Spectrum Protect builds upon its leadership in data protection with the introduction of a self-service file restore portal which can help VMware data owners recover data without the need for IT intervention.
IBM has been a leading choice for technology solutions within the enterprise industry and beyond. This staple technology giant is responsible for some of today’s most advanced innovations, and here at Galileo, we’re incredibly fortunate to have robust ties to Big Blue.
About Galileo for VMware & IBM Systems
Galileo Performance Explorer is an innovative, vendor-agnostic performance monitoring suite that offers predictive, actionable insights into the capacity and performance of your infrastructure components. So whether you’re seeking performance metrics about systems from IBM, VMware and beyond, Galileo is here to help. By tagging and trending across all infrastructure assets, Galileo provides a unique visibility that streamlines problem determination and empowers strategic initiatives such as cloud migration, capacity planning and server consolidation.
In addition to VMware, Galileo support an array of IBM servers, storage, systems and cloud, ensuring users have the most insight into the capacity and performance of their most crucial systems. Galileo provides monitoring for IBM server, storage and cloud systems including:
- IBM AIX
- IBM i
- IBM Spectrum Scale
- IBM DS3000, DS4000 and DS5000
- IBM DS8000
- IBM FlashSystem
- IBM SONAS
- IBM Spectrum Virtualize
- IBM V7000 Unified
- IBM VIX
- IBM Power
- IBM z
- IBM Cloud
Other solutions have gaps in monitoring, especially when it comes to cloud infrastructure. Galileo monitors your entire infrastructure, including on-site and cloud-based systems. To find out more about what Galileo can do for your unique IT systems, join us at VMworld or connect with us to schedule a demo or start a free trial.