Storage performance expert & former IBM systems architect and engineer
Tim Conley is a co-founder and principal partner at the ATS Group and co-creator of Galileo Performance Explorer™, a cloud-based monitoring solution for server and storage systems. Tim brings over 27 years of IT experience in enterprise open systems and storage products supporting banking, insurance, public, and private sectors, with emphasis on Power Systems, IBM Storage, storage area networks (SAN), and enterprise-wide backup and recovery. Tim is also an IBM Certified Specialist and subject matter expert (SME) in AIX, TSM, SAN, and IBM Tape/Disk Storage solutions. In his current role, Tim provides technical consulting services to IBM, IBM Business Partners, and customers in IT architecture, AIX, performance/tuning, storage solutions, and technical project management areas. Tim also conducts storage assessments for IBM, as an independent Regional Systems Integrator. Previously, Tim was a Sr. IT Specialist at IBM Corporation and Provident Mutual Life.
Latest Posts by Tim Conley:
- IT Integration: Streamlining Mergers and Acquisitions Through Performance Measurement
- Galileo Performance Explorer Announces Kelly Nuckolls as Vice President of Marketing
- The Drawback of Open Source Infrastructure Monitoring Tools for IT Capacity Planning
- Getting the Most Out of the Benefits of Flash Storage
- Preventing and Curing Storage Bottlenecks with the Right Monitoring Solution