Server/Storage performance expert & former IBM systems architect and engineer
Chris Churchey brings over 33 years of IT experience in enterprise open systems and storage products, with an emphasis on operating systems, virtualization, large scale systems architecting, design and integration, and performance optimization of computer resources. Chris holds numerous IBM Certifications and is a subject matter expert (SME) in Server Consolidation, Performance, AIX, Power, Virtualization, and IBM Storage technologies. In his current role, Chris oversees business development and the management and support of large/direct ATS customers. Chris also oversees the requirements, strategy, and business development of Galileo Performance Explorer, the company's cloud-based charting tool that provides customizable, on demand views of infrastructure performance. Prior to ATS, Chris was with IBM for 23 years, where his ending assignment was a Consultant Systems Architect providing architecture, design, and IT consulting services to IBM Commercial and Federal customers. Chris was recognized as IBM Systems Engineer of the Year in 1991.
Latest Posts by Chris Churchey:
- 14 Questions to Ask to Assess IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- 9 Attributes of a Secure Cloud-Based IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tool
- Reducing Risks to Applications During a Data Center Migration
- How to Use IT System Integration Planning to Increase Efficiency during Mergers and Acquisitions
- 4 Steps to Managing Information Technology Efficiently during Divestitures