As one of the biggest names in technology, the IBM brand has also become synonymous with a range of interesting and impactful conferences covering a wide scope of innovative tech topics. However, the lineup for 2018 is much different. IBM is consolidating their most popular events into a single, one-of-a-kind conference called Think, taking place from March 19-22 in Las Vegas.
Galileo Performance Explorer, a leader in the infrastructure performance monitoring sector, as well as their parent company, the ATS Group, will be sponsoring and attending the conference, and we look forward to seeing you there!
You can find Galileo Performance Explorer in the Infrastructure Campus at booth 783.
Think 2018: An event overview
IBM is calling Think a “single, epic, all-inclusive event,” and we’re sure it won’t disappoint. The conference will feature a whole host of new, technological advances from IBM, and will delve into next generation technologies such as:
- Data analytics
- Artificial intelligence
In addition, experts from a wide range of IT areas will be on hand to help you explore the latest and greatest innovations, provide in-person training, lead discussion sessions, host interactive demonstrations and provide opportunities for attendees to gain certification.
What’s in store for attendees
The event will feature more than 35 speakers from different industries who will share their insights about the ways in which technology innovations have impacted their organizations and their industry. Featured speakers include:
- Dr. John E. Kely III: IBM Research and Cognitive Research SVP
- Maya Leibman: American Airlines EVP and CIO
- Dr. Michio Kaku: Physicist and Futurist
- Dr. Mae Jemison: Astronaut, Engineer, Physician, Founder and President of The Jemison Group
- Arvind Krishna: IBM Research SVP
IBM also created unique event campuses for each topic covered within the conference, wherein expert speakers will offer training and demonstration sessions alongside breakout sessions, Think Tank meetings and more. Let’s take a closer look at each campus:
- The Cloud and Data Campus will include sessions and insights surrounding cloud technology, data management, unified governance, business analytics and data science.
- The Technology Infrastructure Campus will be focused on IBM Power systems, IBM Z mainframes, IBM LinuxONE and IBM Storage Solutions. (This is where you will find the Galileo team!)
- The Security and Resiliency Campus will have sessions encompassing AI-enabled security, incident response, cloud security and more.
- The Business and AI Campus will include sessions on Watson, Watson Financial, Watson Health, the Internet of Things, customer engagement and collaboration.
In addition, the Think Academy will provide access to thousands of labs, certifications and more in-depth sessions that can help attendees apply the lessons they learn at the conference to their own business in a way that will deliver unique value.
But the event isn’t all speaking sessions and hands-on training: Think 2018 will conclude with a fun night of entertainment from the Barenaked Ladies, The Chainsmokers and multi-Grammy winners, Train.
Register for Think 2018
As a sponsor and fellow attendees, the teams from Galileo Performance Explorer and the ATS Group are looking forward to engaging and collaborating with our clients and partners at the first IBM Think conference.
Click here to register and join us in Las Vegas in March for Think 2018!
Fly Above the Cloud at IBM Think
Interested in learning more about Galileo Performance Explorer? Join us for our Fly Above the Cloud sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons during IBM Think in Las Vegas. We’ll wrap up the days with relaxed sessions in the Galileo Hospitality Suite covering the critical value of comprehensive performance monitoring before, during and after a cloud migration. Learn how to optimize your cloud journey from initial preparation to having your own highly performant cloud-based system from the experts at Galileo and The ATS Group.
Space is limited, so please register today to reserve your spot:
Register for Tuesday, March 20, 2018 from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM (PDT)
Register for Wednesday, March 21, 2018 from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM (PDT)
We look forward to seeing you at IBM Think! Have a question? Reach out to email@example.com.