Make Proactive Decisions
- 15- 20 analytic thresholds available for each server, storage and SAN – specific to the operating system and storage system
- Review predictive information based on CPU Busy, Network Adapter Throughput, Disk Service Times, File System Full, and more
- Created by our experts based on extensive field experience
- Set Hypothetical or Theoretical Conditions – Test and analyze potential data center conditions to aid decision-making and planning
- Be Proactive – Ensure continued data center health and operations by predicting and preventing data storage spikes, capacity concerns, and more
- Customize – Change thresholds and exclude rules in custom reports focused on your organization so you can focus on only critical messages and quickly troubleshoot issues
- Assign custom, user-defined tags to any storage, server, SAN, or application asset that operates on premise, in the cloud, or in hybrid/virtual environments.
- Tag any assets that meet a specific search query or attribute to quickly determine how a project, business unit, environment, or other entity uses them.
- Quickly determine the configuration, performance, and capacity of any asset within your user-defined context for valuable planning and management insight.
Understand the Value of Galileo
Galileo Performance Explorer offers several unique characteristics and features that aren’t supported by other infrastructure management suites.
Learn more about your infrastructure and make better decisions with detailed, real-time information on storage, server, database, SAN and cloud assets across your entire enterprise.
From the Blog
With all IT data summarized in insightful dynamic dashboards, Galileo makes it quick and easy to manage your entire infrastructure and make informed decisions for your business. Keep up with the latest news, trends and developments on our blog.