With Tag Manager, you can now assign custom, user-defined tags to any storage, server, SAN, or application assets that operate on your premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid or virtual environment. Tag any assets that meet a specific search query or attribute of your choosing to determine how a project, business unit, environment, or other entity uses them. See the configuration, performance, and capacity of any asset within your user-defined context for valuable insight into planning, management, and more. Choose how you apply tags. The potential combination of assets, components, and attributes is limitless.
- Narrow performance, configuration, capacity views, and analysis to assets from a particular project, business unit, division, location, application, technology, cloud, and more.
- View performance, capacity, or configuration of assets with such tags as “today’s problem assets.” Tag assets you want to monitor more closely for any reason. For example: You can tag those assets you want to move from their current code level to the newest code level.
- Build intelligence into your tagging and bring specific focus to your views with multiple tags that group higher or lower-level visual views of asset associations.
- Tagging allows you to power the Analytics Dashboard to target specific technologies and relationships based on what is important to your organization.
- Track configuration information for merger acquisition tracking, on-lease or off-lease and much more.
Understand the Value of Galileo
Galileo Performance Explorer offers several unique characteristics and features that aren’t supported by other infrastructure management suites.
Learn more about your infrastructure and make better decisions with detailed, real-time information on storage, server, database, SAN and cloud assets across your entire enterprise.
From the Blog
With all IT data summarized in insightful dynamic dashboards, Galileo makes it quick and easy to manage your entire infrastructure and make informed decisions for your business. Keep up with the latest news, trends and developments on our blog.