Q: What are examples of the ROI that Galileo can provide?
A: Here are examples of how Galileo can decrease CAPX & increase Asset Utilization:
Here what some of our customers are saying:
- $2.4M in capital investment savings attributed to Galileo
- Prevented an unnecessary $102K upgrade in five minutes
- Consolidated multiple tools resulting in savings of >$200K
- Saved $86,000 in just two minutes
- Avoided activating 595 CPUs from COD by identifying underutilized assets.
By using Galileo you can expect to:
- Decrease CAPEX and OPEX while getting more out of existing assets.
- Align expenditures within the Data Center with business requirements.
- Manage and monitor multiple data centers and complex computing environments.
- Predicatively troubleshoot performance slowdowns and application failures.