I’m excited to announce today’s release of Galileo Performance Explorer, which includes several performance and usability enhancements to Galileo Tables. With these enhancements, users will find several new features including:
- Significantly faster table load times
- Better overall table performance
- The ability to rearrange columns
- The ability to quickly add and remove columns
- Changing column units to use a uniform unit of measure
- Enhanced filtering and search capabilities
- Better exporting functions
Check out the video to see for yourself!
Ready to give it a try?
Galileo’s 30-Day FREE Trial lets you see firsthand the depth of the Galileo Performance Explorer suite for server, storage, database, SAN, and virtual application performance management, capacity planning, and configuration management in your environment. You will be up and running in under two hours using your data!